The Professional version of Cronometer is geared towards Health Professionals who are interested in monitoring their client's diets. This may include but is not limited to: Dietitians, Physicians, Coaches and Naturopaths.
If you are looking for expanded features but are not interested in monitoring a client's diet try the Gold version of Cronometer.
To sign up for the Professional version of Cronometer, first sign up for a personal Cronometer account at http://cronometer.com.
Once you have set up your Personal account, familiarize yourself with the standard features of Cronometer including:
- Adding a food, biometric or Note
- Setting up your profile
- create and schedule fasts
- Setting up your Nutrition Targets
- Setting a Weight Goal (If applicable)
- Using the Trends Graphs
- Using the Nutrition Reports
- Using and interpreting the Calories Summary and Nutrient Target Summaries
Once you are comfortable using Cronometer for yourself, you should sign up for Pro so you can start monitoring your clients!
Go to the top left corner of your diary and click the arrow next to the Cronometer Logo. Here, you will be able to manage your accounts and switch between personal and professional modes.
Once you have signed up for Pro, your account switcher will look like this; Simply click on the Pro section to access your Pro features.
Once you have accessed Cronometer Pro you will be able to:
- Add new clients
- Add internal profiles
- Monitor and edit client diaries
- Create client notes
- Manage clients and client groups
- Share custom foods and recipes with individual or all clients
- Edit Billing information
- Restrict client access to Calorie information
You will also have access to all Gold features, and for the time you are monitoring them, your clients will also have access to Gold subscription privileges.