Add biometrics to your diary to record measurements like your weight, body temperature, blood pressure, and cholesterol to track trends over time.
Open the bottom console by tapping the orange + at the bottom of your screen and select Add Biometric.
- Select Add Biometric from the Bottom Console
- Select a Biometric from the list provided or use the search field to type a biometric name
- Enter a value and choose your units if multiple units are available
- Add a timestamp to your biometric (Gold feature)
- Choose a diary group to which you would like to add your biometric (Gold feature)
If you have added a custom biometric on the web version of Cronometer you will be able to access it when choosing a biometric (Creating custom biometrics is only available on the web version at this time).