Add biometrics to your diary to record measurements like your weight, body temperature, blood pressure, and cholesterol to track trends over time.
In this article, learn more about:
- How to Add a Biometric to your Diary
- Creating a Custom Biometric
Steps to Add a Biometric
Open the bottom console by tapping the orange + at the bottom of your screen and select Add Biometric.
- Select Add Biometric from the Bottom Console
- Select a Biometric from the list provided or use the search field to type a biometric name
- Enter a value and choose your units if multiple units are available
- Add a timestamp to your biometric (Gold feature)
- Choose a diary group to which you would like to add your biometric (Gold feature)
Create a Custom Biometric
Tap the orange + at the bottom of the screen to open the bottom console
Tab Add Biometric
Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap Add Custom Biometric
Choose a name for your biometric and a unit of measure