You can add activities to your diary to log how much time you spend doing physical activities, and we'll keep track of how many extra calories you've burned.
Activity may be added to your diary in a number of ways:
- Data from devices you have linked to Cronometer
- Data from Apple Health or Google Fit
- Manually entered exercise
Steps to Add an Activity to your Diary
Our exercise estimates are based on the adjusted MET values given from the Compendium of Physical Activities.
Follow these steps to manually add an exercise to your diary:
- Tap the orange '+' at the bottom of your screen and select Add Activity.
- Search for your activity in our exercise database
- Enter the amount of time you have exercised for. We will calculate the appropriate calories burned based on your activity selection.
- Add a timestamp to your activity (Gold feature)
- Choose a diary group to which you would like to add your activity (Gold feature)
You may also choose to track your activity using a fitness tracker or one of our app integrations such as Google Fit or Apple Health. To learn more about syncing your account, please see the device integrations article.