If you are having trouble linking your wearable fitness tracker, you can try DIY troubleshooting the issue! The trouble linking could be a problem with our software, but as we are relying on other apps and software specific to each device, it could be related to something out of Cronometer's control.
- Check that your Device is synced to the app associated with your device (eg. Check that your fitbit device is uploading data to your fitbit account). Cronometer takes data from the device software, not the device itself, so if the data hasn't uploaded yet, we won't be able to access it.
- If your device is connected to Cronometer, try unlinking, then re-linking via the settings tab of Cronometer.
- If your device is connected to Cronometer and the above step did not resolve the problem, try revoking Cronometer's privileges via your device's software.
Once logged in on http://fitbit.com/login, go to settings (gear icon) and then Applications. On this screen, you should see Cronometer. Click Revoke Access for Cronometer.
Once logged in on https://flow.polar.com/login, go to Settings > Partners. On this screen, if you scroll down your should see Cronometer. Click Disconnect to remove Cronometer from your partners.
Once logged in on https://www.strava.com/login, go to settings, and then My Apps. On this screen, you should see Cronometer. Click Revoke Access for Cronometer.
Once logged in on https://connect.garmin.com/en-US/signin, go to Profile and account, then Account information. Scroll down, and at the bottom of this page, you should see Cronometer. Click 'Remove Permission' for Cronometer.
Sign in to https://cloud.ouraring.com. Click on My Account in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Find the Applications section. Click on Revoke next to Cronometer
You can also make sure that the Oura app is communicating with the Oura cloud by following these steps:
1. In the Oura mobile app and tap the menu icon in the top left corner
2. Choose the Settings option
3. Choose Back up all data
4. Wait for the sync to finish. This will upload all your data from the mobile app to the Oura cloud account.
You can double check that the data is in your cloud here: https://cloud.ouraring.com. If the data has not synced from the app to the cloud, we cannot sync the data.
Disconnect Apple health by going to the connected apps list in your health app and removing Cronometer. Tap Sources at the bottom of the Health screen, then select Cronometer from the Apps list
Then, reconnect Cronometer using the steps listed here: https://cronometer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020734212-Apple-Health
Choose the settings menu in the top right corner. Then, choose Manage Connected Apps from the list of settings. This will open a list of your apps that are currently synced with Google Fit. If Cronometer is listed, select disconnect. Then, log in to your Cronometer app, and reconnect Cronometer using the steps listed here: https://cronometer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020730752
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact email@example.com