Macronutrient and Micronutrient targets are fully customizable in Cronometer.
Learn how to
Editing Targets in Settings
To edit a nutrient target in the Settings tab, choose Targets, then scroll down to the micronutrients section:
- Tick the Custom check box for that nutrient.
- Click the value to make it editable.
- Type in the value you want and hit enter to save the change.
- To make nutrients visible in your nutrients summary, tick the Visible checkbox.
The minimum target will be the one seen in the Nutrients Target Summary section of the diary.
Some nutrients are not visible by default as they are not generally available from our nutrition data sources. Since there is very little data for these nutrients in our database, the values reported in your nutrient targets may be significantly lower than your actual intake.
Editing Targets From the Diary
A pop-up window will appear:
- Toggle the box to use custom values instead of the DRIs
- Enter your new Daily Target number
- Click the Apply button.