This Article Will Cover
Activity may be added to your diary in a number of ways:
- Automatic entry of BMR
- Automatic entry of activity level settings
- Data from devices you have linked to Cronometer
- Data from Apple Health or Google Fit
- Manually entered exercise
Add Exercise to your Diary
This article will focus on manually entered exercise. To learn more about other types of activity data you can find in your diary, please follow the links in the above list.
Follow these steps to manually add an exercise to your diary:
- Select the Add Exercise button on the diary screen.
- Enter your exercise or activity in the Activity Search text field. Select the intensity of the activity from the search results. The items listed in the search results are sourced from the 2011 Compendium of Physical Activity.
- Enter the duration of your workout in minutes. The calories burned will be automatically calculated for you based on the activity and your current weight.
- Gold users can also enter the time of day that you completed your activity and choose a diary group in which to add the exercise.
- Select Add Exercise to add the activity to your diary.
Add a Custom Exercise
You can also add a Custom Exercise if you cannot find an equivalent activity in our exercise database. To do this, select Add Exercise as in the first step, and enter your activity's name, duration, and calories burned manually.
Regardless, if you are manually logging exercise with the Add Exercise button, or using an activity tracker, ensure you have selected the appropriate activity level in your Settings tab.