To streamline our log in process, we will be removing our Yahoo Login. To log in to your existing account, you can still use your Yahoo email address, but you will need to create a password for your Cronometer account. To do this, use the following steps.
1. Visit https://www.cronometer.com and select ‘Login’
2. Select the ‘Forgot password?’ link on the bottom right
3. Enter your Yahoo email address which you use to log into Cronometer.
4. You will receive an email from Cronometer in your Yahoo inbox. Use the link at the bottom of the email to enter a new password. (If you have not received this email, check your spam folder).
5. You will now be able to log in to Cronometer by entering your email and password in Cronometer’s Login screen.
You can follow these steps on mobile or Web. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help!